Have you heard?
ACAP’s Sydney campus has moved to a bigger, bolder building
From the beginning of Trimester 3 (19 September), The Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP) has new location, at 255 Elizabeth Street, Sydney. Our spacious brand new premises overlook Hyde Park, just a short walk from Town Hall and Museum Train Stations.
Our lease at the current campus was nearing expiration, which presented a timely opportunity for major change. As part of the Navitas Professional Institute group of colleges, ACAP benefits from the overall Navitas vision for meeting the rapidly transforming education sector. The decision was made to create exciting new premises to serve students and teaching staff well into the future.
A modern campus for the digital age
The five-star NABERS energy rated building will undergo a complete interior redesign to create a purpose-built, vibrant experience for its occupants that inspires successful learning.
Students and staff alike will be inspired by the spacious, light-filled classrooms and modern lecture theatres. All amenities, from social interaction spaces to digital technology reflect ACAP’s priorities for student wellbeing and graduation with a high quality education that propels careers.
Designed for social learning and convenience
Key features of the new campus include:
- Enhanced wi-fi in all campus spaces-A floorplan encouraging social engagement and collaboration, including enhanced student facilities
- Multiple break-out spaces, including quiet study areas and informal student collaboration zones with USB ports and power outlets to support student technology
- New furniture and technology-enabled facilities throughout the premises
- Versatile learning spaces and lecture theatres tailored to contemporary learning and teaching approaches
- Contemporary library facilities designed as a learning hub for students
- Dual-street frontage at Castlereagh and Elizabeth streets
- CBD location close to transport and opposite Hyde Park and Museum Railway Station
Convenient CBD location
Our new location is just minutes from CBD trains and accessible from all major bus routes. ACAP’s new campus is at the very centre of the best amenities and city culture Sydney has to offer.