Online Marketing and Networking Workshops
ACAP is pleased to be collaborating with the Professional Development People to host two PD workshops specifically designed for experienced graduates of counselling, psychotherapy, psychology and social work.
Please note that ACAP recommends new graduates gain at least 2 years relevant experience in an agency or Community Services Organisation prior to setting up a private practice.
In February we are hosting two exciting workshops for experienced graduates presented by Clinton Power:
1. Beginner's Guide to Online Marketing : How to get your practice off to a strong start
2. Content Marketing & Online Networking : What you need to know to attract clients today
Both these workshops will be held on Saturday 14th February 2015 on site at the ACAP Campus in Sydney.
Date: Saturday 14th February
Times: 9:00am - 12:00pm - Beginner's Guide to Online Marketing
1:00pm - 4:00pm - Content Marketing & Online Networking
Cost: $57 per workshop for PDP Student & New Graduate Program Members
more info here
Location: Level 5, 11 York Street, Sydney
Registrations: Please see below
Clinton Power is a relationship counsellor, Gestalt therapist, and author. In 2011 he founded Australia Counselling, an online directory for finding a counsellor, therapist and psychologist. Clinton is passionate about online marketing, social media and online networking and has been coaching and consulting therapists and counsellors for many years helping countless therapists grow their businesses and attract more clients.
Workshop 1. Beginner's Guide to Online Marketing - How to get your practice off to a strong start
- define your niche for marketing purposes
- elements of a client-attracting website
- how to use your website as the hub of your marketing efforts
- introduction to social media
- how to choose the social media platform right for you
- promises and pitfalls of social media
Workshop 2. Content Marketing & Online Networking - what you need to know to attract clients today
- what is content marketing and why you should care
- how to attract new cleints to your practice with content
- introduction to the power of blogging\effective online networking tips and tricks
- learning the language of the different social media platforms
- do's and don't of social media
For other seminars planned for 2015 see the Professional Development People or contact them on 1300 887 622
We are looking forward to seeing you at one or both of these workshops.
ACAP & PDP - working together for your professional future