Information for Careers Advisers
ACAP works closely with Careers Advisers to provide prospective students with comprehensive information on our courses and pathways to further study. Resources, programs and events we run to support you in your role as a Careers Adviser include:
- Regular information evenings at our four campuses – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide.
- Guided campus visits for students interested in studying psychology, counselling, case management, coaching and elite athlete mentoring.
- Brochures, publications and course guides.
- Presentations at your school by a member of our academic or student recruitment team.
ACAP has a number of scholarships on offer for domestic undergraduate and postgraduate students. Find out more.
- Guide to all ACAP Courses
- Guide to Undergraduate Courses
- Guide to Postgraduate Courses
- 'Make a difference' poster
The Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP) has been teaching courses in psychology and related fields for over 30 years. We’re passionate about empowering our students with the knowledge and skills they need to go out into the community and really make a difference.
- We have over 5,500 students currently studying on campus and online in the disciplines of counselling, psychology, coaching, case management, elite athlete mentoring, social science and social work.
- We offer with courses in counselling, psychology, coaching, case management and elite athlete mentoring.
- Our courses range from VET Diploma through to Masters level.
- Students can study part-time or full-time, on-campus or online, or in a combination of modes.
- Our higher education Counselling degrees are accredited by the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA).
- Our Psychology degrees have conditional accreditation by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC).
- Bachelor of Social Work, Bachelor of Social Work (Honours) and Master of Social Work (Qualifying) courses have been provisionally accredited by the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- Students are taught by a mix of academics with a wealth of experience in higher education in Australia, and practising professionals with a depth of real-life experience, a thorough knowledge of the disciplines and an understanding of the latest workplace practices.
- We provide a unique educational experience based on hands-on learning. Our philosophy is simple: The best way for you to learn about human interaction is to interact.
Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.