Christmas/New Years break-
Please note the campus will be close at 12.30pm Fri Dec 23rd and will reopen at 9am Tues Jan 3rd.
We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a safe, and Happy New Year!
Office closure -
Please note, level 10 and level 8 will be closed from 12.30pm on Friday Dec 16th. For all enquiries, please call 1800 061 199.
Upgraded online learning systems
We are pleased to announce a major upgrade to your online learning systems in Trimester 3, to make the Student Portal and online class spaces easier to use, more modern, and mobile-friendly.
What are the main changes?
- New design for the Student Portal – a more modern look and feel, and easier to use on smartphones and tablets.
- New and upgraded system for your online class spaces – works better on smartphones and tablets as well as many other small improvements. Your Trimester 2 and archived classes will continue to be available in the current system, while Trimester 3 classes will use the new system.
- New login screen – improved ‘single-sign on’ so you don’t need to log in twice to access the Student Portal and the new system.
- Echo360 upgrade – more features for your recorded lectures and other videos, e.g. you will be able to take notes directly against the Echo360 videos.
New videos and help guides will also be available for the upgraded systems.
We are very much looking forward to improving your online experience with these upgrades.
If you have any questions about the upgrades, please contact your School/College representative via your Student Lounge or Information Hub.
Hoodies for Sale!
To order, visit the Student Administration team on level 10.
ACAP & NCPS Social Club
The campus is seeking ACAP or NCPS students who would like to be involved in a social club for the campus. If you would like to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the team on level 10.
Library open on Saturday
The Melbourne library, located on level 8, 123 Lonsdale Street will be open on Saturday mornings from 9.00am – 1.00pm (excluding trimester breaks and public holiday weekends).
Visit libguides.navitas.com for more information.
New Course Progression Policy
A new Course Progression Policy was approved by the Academic Board in Trimester 3, 2015. The new policy differs significantly from the previous policy because conditional enrolment (enrolment in one unit only) and suspension are no longer part of the intervention process. The new policy has three stages:
The new policy identifies students who are not doing well from their first trimester of study. These students are given an “academic caution” and are reminded of all the support services available for students, for example, learning support and counselling support.
If students continue to not do well, they are notified that they are “at risk” of making unsatisfactory course progression. Again, students are reminded of the support services available to them to help them to succeed and complete their studies.
The final stage identifies students who are making unsatisfactory course progression and their enrolment at the College is discontinued.
Throughout this process, enrolment is not restricted, although, some Schools may ask students to reduce their study load.
Click here to view the new policy on the website.
Student Support Counselling
- In person or by phone
- Help in coping with study/academic demands
- Support in dealing with personal & relationship stresses or family issues
- Longer term support – information & referrals
In person via the level 10 reception counter or phone ACAP 1800 061 199 / NCPS 1800 783 661
Appointments are available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
To contact the counsellor directly:
Phone 03 8613 0630 or email email@example.com
Feedback box level 7
We appreciate your feedback and would love to hear from you! Please feel free to provide us with your thoughts, suggestions or concerns about the campus, services or facilities. All feedback will be taken into consideration and checked on a regular basis.