Student experience the top priority at new ACAP Sydney campus
The Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP) is pleased to announce that its Sydney campus is moving to new purpose-built premises in the CBD. ACAP is part of the Navitas Group, which is a global education provider to more than 55,000 students annually.
Refurbishment is underway at the college’s new home at 255 Elizabeth Street. The move of our students and administration staff will occur between June and August 2016 as part of a detailed transition plan. The exact date will be confirmed closer to the project’s completion.
Meanwhile over the coming months, the five-star NABERS energy rated building will undergo a complete interior redesign to create a vibrant and modern learning experience for its occupants to meet the expectations of digital-age students.
The evolution of the education sector prompted ACAP to plan the relocation from its long-held Wynyard Green premises. In consultation with property and design experts, the college has developed an inspiring new learning environment.
Some benefits of the new building’s design include:
- Free WIFI available throughout
- A floorplan encouraging social engagement at hub areas
- Multiple break-out spaces for study and collaboration, with USB ports
- New furniture and technology facilities throughout the premises
- Versatile learning spaces and lecture theatres tailored to modern needs
- Convenient dual-street frontage at Castlereagh and Elizabeth streets
- CBD location close to transport and opposite Hyde Park
ACAP students impacted by the move will receive regular email updates about arrangements for the move to make the transition as smooth as possible.
For further information:
- View the announcement to current ACAP students
- View the FAQ page
- Contact SydneyCampusMove2016@acap.edu.au