Brisbane : Career Development - Building a Professional Identity and Portfolio
The ACAP Alumni Team is pleased to have Jacqui Rochester present our next professional development session in Brisbane on the topic of;
Build a professional identity & portfolio
Date: Wednesday 25th July
Times: 5.30pm to 6.00pm Registration, Refreshments & Networking
6.00pm to 8.30pm Presentation
Location: 2.24 & 2.25, 410 Ann Street, Brisbane
Cost: Alumni Covered by ACAP
Booking Fee: $20 refundable, conditions apply*
Registrations: Please see below
Jacqui Rochester is a registered psychologist in the occupational arena. She works collaboratively with clients and organisations to provide highly individualised and tailored boutique services including career counselling, coaching, assessment and vocational training.
Psychology, Counselling, and Human Services offer a hugely diverse, challenging, and rewarding "spectrum" of career options for graduates. These degrees also collectively attract many thousands of students each year creating a competitive job market.
It’s therefore both a responsibility and challenge for every professional to consider where they will best fit and bring their best self to work every day. In this way you build a career portfolio and professional "brand" you can be proud of. It's amazing how much easier this to achieve when you're engaged in work that actually suits you.
This interactive seminar will ask you to:
• consider your own interests and strengths
• what sort of workplace is a good fit for you and why
• what is important and valued for you in your career - how will you know if you've achieved satisfaction and a sense of purpose
• What options and areas might suit you
Jacqui will also look at:
• building professional networks and
• articulating your brand and motivations to others
Jacqui invites you to "bring your (self) explorer hat and have some fun."
By attending this event you will receive a certificate crediting you with 2.5 PD hours.
Registrations are crucial as places are limited. Please register via the online form. Registrations will be via Eventrbrite and you will receive an email confirming your registration.
* This $20 booking fee will be refunded to those who attend the session or cancel 24 hours before the event. We thank you for your understanding regarding this new process.
We look forward to receiving your registration and seeing you at the session.