Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy
11. Counselling Elective 1
16. Counselling Elective 2
Important information about planning your enrolment
- A valid criminal history record check (also known as police check) document must be submitted, in order to re-enrol after the first term of enrolment. If student placement is undertaken within three years of submission of a police check, students will not be required to submit another check for placement purposes. Information on how to obtain a National Criminal History Record Check can be accessed here. For any questions regarding the purpose of the check and what may prevent students from re-enrolling, please check the Frequently Asked Questions or contact the School of Counselling at email@example.com.
- Units generally do not have to be completed in a set order within each year (except for the foundational first year units and/or where prerequisites are set, as indicated). However, we strongly recommend that students complete the foundational units COUN6103, COUN6104 and COUN6111 before progressing to other first year units.
- A pre-requisite unit is a unit that lays the foundation for another, and must therefore be completed prior; a co-requisite unit is a unit that must either be completed before or during the same term.
- Not all units are offered every trimester. Please refer to the Yearly Planner and the current timetable page when planning your enrolment for the academic year.
- Students are strongly encouraged to plan their enrolment for the year ahead of time, including enrolment in electives during the academic year.
- Unit availability is subject to demand.
- Blended Delivery- Each Blended Delivery unit has four (4) online Synchronous Sessions and a compulsory two (2) day on-campus workshop. Please click the link above for more information.
- To view unit fees and equivalent full-time student load (EFTSL) values refer to FEES & FUNDING.