Equity and Access Scheme
ACAP is committed to helping people overcome disadvantage so they can reach their true potential.
We welcome and support applications from people in groups that are under-represented in higher education, people who face barriers in participating in higher education, and people whose circumstances have impacted their ability to meet our usual admission criteria.
Support through our Equity and Access Scheme includes:
- Equity adjustments which may increase ranking for admission
- Places reserved only for people applying under this scheme
You can apply based on one or more of the following:
- Educational disadvantage due to historical cultural bias, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
- Educational disruption
- English language difficulty
- Financial hardship
- Home environment and responsibilities
- Personal illness or disability
- Refugee status
- School environment
The Equity and Access Scheme is available to domestic students. Applications are considered on a case by case basis.
If you would like to apply through the Equity and Access Scheme, please contact a course advisor on 1800 039 139 or via email at email@example.com for further information.