Please use the term timetable to view additional information on the units running.
The Yearly Planner allows you to see all the Masters units running in the academic year. Not all units run every term so you will need to plan your years study.
You can use the relevant course sequence and structure guide to see which order units can be completed.
Recommend Enrolment Sequence for MCP students
- Undergraduate Degree in Cognate Discipline (e.g., B. Couns.; B. Soc.Sci [Couns]; B.Psych; B.Soc.Wk)
- B.Psych (Hons) Graduates
- B.Soc.Wk (Hons) Graduates
- Grad Dip Counselling Graduates
- Grad Dip Counselling Graduates (No Trauma and Grief Therapy)
Blended Delivery Synchronous Learning and Workshop Timetable
- Tuesday 21 August – Sydney
- Thursday 23 August – Brisbane
Online Placement and Supervision Class Session Schedule
Students preparing for placement note: Placement and Supervision classes (where students on placement receive their clinical supervision) via Online Delivery will be scheduled as per the below document. Please use this session schedule to plan ahead for your supervision class studies.