Planning and Selecting your units of study each term
- Term timetables - Class times for each unit
- Summer School options for Bachelor of Psychological Sciences
Examinations and Examination Timetables
Enrolment, re-enrolment planning and sequencing
When planning your study please check the course guide for core units and electives required to complete your program.
Units of study are not all offered each trimester
Please note that many units are only offered during selected trimesters each year. please keep this in mind when planning your studies so you are able to complete your program within your planned time frame.
Please follow the steps below when enrolling;
1. Review recommended enrolment sequence by trimester commenced
Studying out-of-sequence may result in a unit not being offered in your final trimester which may delay completion of the course
- Bachelor of Psychological Science recommended sequence of study
- Graduate Diploma Psychological Sciences recommended sequence of study
2. Map your sequence on the student study planner
These templates are provided to assist you in planning your enrolments and progression
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (BPsychSci) study planner
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (BPsychSci) with a major stream in Criminology study planner
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (BPsychSci) with a major stream in Social Welfare study planner
- Graduate Diploma Psychological Science study planner
3. View the unit enrolment planning assistant
Overview of available unit offerings for each trimester
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Graduate Diploma of Psychological Science
- NCPS criminology electives planning table
- Counselling electives planning refer to Bachelor Timetables
4. Log in and complete your enrolment
For re-enrolments for next term log into the student portal where you can select day and times of your classes.
Please note if you are enrolling into PSYCXXXX units you need to choose both Lecture and Tutorial times before submitting your enrolment.
If you require assistance regarding sequencing please contact the school via email: firstname.lastname@example.org