If you answer "YES" to the checklist below you may be eligible to graduate:
- I have completed all of the relevant units in my course sequence including all core and elective units and the results have been finalised by the result release date of my last trimester of enrolment.
- I have completed any relevant placement including submitting all placement paperwork and the results have been finalised by the result release date of my last trimester of enrolment.
- I have completed any relevant and required workshops for my course by the result release date of my last trimester of enrolment.
- I have no outstanding tuition or enrolment fees.
- I have returned all library books and have paid any outstanding library fines by the result release date of my last trimester of enrolment.
- I have confirmed my full legal name including middle name/s are correct on my Student Portal or arranged for these details to be updated by the result release date of my last trimester of enrolment.
- VET Students Only - I have advised the College of my Unique Student Identifier (USI).
After results have been released each trimester by the Assessment Panels, the College will assess the status of all students. Any student who is identified as having completed the academic requirements of their course will be forwarded to the Discipline for assessment. At this time the student will receive an email to their personal email address stating that their graduation application has been submitted (see the submission confirmation email date in the below table).
The Discipline will then check that all academic requirements for the course have been met including any required workshops and placement. If all requirements are met the Chair of Discipline will then recommend that the student be regarded as eligible to graduate. The College will then review the students financial and library record. Once all checks are complete, which usually takes three weeks, students will be contacted via email with further information.
Reasons You May Not Be Eligible
All grades must be finalised by the result release date in order to qualify for the next available graduation session. Therefore students who have extensions, need to resubmit assessments or are finalising placement may not be eligible for the graduation session immediately following their last trimester of study.
If you believe that you have completed your course and all your grades have been finalised by the result release date but you have not received a submission confirmation email by the submission confirmation email date in the table below, please contact the Graduations Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Result release date
Student receives submission confirmation email by
Student receives graduation invitation email by
Award Issuance Date
Ceremony (See Graduation Ceremonies page for further information)
|Trimester 1 2018||28/05/2018||1/06/2018||30/09/2018||10/07/2018||Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney - March 2018|
|Trimester 2 2018||10/09/2018||25/09/2018||02/10/2018||09/11/2018||Melbourne & Sydney - November 2018*|
|Trimester 3 2018||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA||Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney - March 2019|
* Students in all other states are welcome to attend. If you choose not to attend you will be invited to attend the next available ceremony in your state.