Master of Professional Psychology
There are five core units providing a broad and deep foundation in knowledge and skills in professional psychology and their application to practice:
- PSYC5442 Professional Psychology: Ethical, Legal and Professional Aspect
- PSYC5452 Professional Psychology: Essential Practices and Skills
- PSYC5462 Professional Psychology Practice 1
- PSYC5492 Professional Psychology Practice 2
- PSYC5472 Assessing Psychological Problems
- PSYC5482 Intervening with Psychological Problems
Students can choose one from a range of electives to explore professional psychology practice in a range of areas of prospective employment:
- PSYC5512 Applications of Professional Psychology: Students and Schools
- PSYC5522 Applications of Professional Psychology: Ageing and Older Adulthood
- PSYC5532 Applications of Professional Psychology: Addictive Behaviour
- PSYC5542 Applications of Professional Psychology: Security and Criminal Justice
- PSYC5552 Applications of Professional Psychology: Disability and Rehabilitation
How do I find out more?
Recommended enrolment patterns for the Master of Professional Psychology are available here.
Core units are offered each trimester and further information about availability can be found in the planning advice here
What should I enrol in for Trimester 1, 2021?
We will be providing individualized advice to students via email. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com