We are looking forward to welcoming you to ACAP, and attending an Orientation session is a great way to learn more about the college and what you will be studying.
Orientation is held before the start of each trimester to help you prepare and set yourself up for success. The Trimester 2 general orientation sessions will be held online, at the following times (you only need to attend one general session):
Wednesday 10th June at 6pm
Thursday 11th June at 2:30pm
Saturday 13th June at 10am
How to attend a session?
You do not need to register to attend an Orientation Session simply:
- Click on the link below and save this link into your own online calendar on the date and time that suits you (see above).
- Or come back to this page on one of the above dates/times listed above and click the link below.
All you need to do is click the below link at the time that suits you best. This will take you to an online webinar.
What to expect:
- You will be informed on the key 'need to knows' for your study with ACAP including key dates, who to contact, and student administration
- You will be provided with information on support services, resources and tools available to you as a student at ACAP
- You will be shown how to navigate your online portal, and we will share top tips on setting yourself up for successful study
- You will have the opportunity to ask any questions to help you prepare
You will also be sent an invite to attend a discipline specific session relevant to your course. Please keep an eye out in your inbox for further details.
All students are also welcome to register for webinars and on campus workshops about academic writing skills hosted by the ACAP Student Learning Support (SLS) team. To find out information on webinar sessions, dates and to register please click here.