Professional Development Session
The ACAP Alumni Team is pleased to have Tyson Day present our first professional development session in Melbourne for 2018 on Career Development.
Tyson Day is a highly skilled and driven up and coming professional coach who founded the company Creating Developing Sustaining Success (CDSS).
The following topics will be covered:
- Job applications and addressing selection criteria
- Groupwork around writing a professional summary & elevator pitch
Date: Monday 26 February 2018
- 6pm-6.30pm : Registration, refreshments & networking
- 6.30pm - 8.30pm : Presentation
- 8.30pm - 9pm : Questions & Answers
RSVP: By Friday 16 February 2018 via Eventbrite
All students and teaching staff are welcome to attend.
By attending this session you will receive a certificate crediting you with 2 PD hours.
Library open on Saturday
The Melbourne library, located on level 8, 123 Lonsdale Street is open on Saturday mornings from 9.00am – 1.00pm (excluding trimester breaks and public holiday weekends).
Visit libguides.navitas.com for more information
Student Support Counselling
- In person or by phone
- Help in coping with study/academic demands
- Support in dealing with personal & relationship stresses or family issues
- Longer term support – information & referrals
Counselling is available by appointment on the following days:
Tuesday: 11.30am to 5pm, and Thursday: 10am to 4pm
To book a Counselling appointment – please either see or phone Staff at the Level 10 reception desk during office hours. Phone ACAP 1800 061 199 or contact Margaret Golder, Student Counsellor by phone (03) 8613 0630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACAP on line students are requested to contact Leigh Tonks for counselling support. She can be contacted by phone (02) 9964 6355 or email at email@example.com