Holiday Period - Operating Hours
As we approach the end of 2018, there are a few key updates to share with you:
- ACAP will close for Christmas break from 12pm on Friday 21st December until 9am on Monday 7th of January 2019. During this time all Campuses will be closed, and the phone line and inboxes will not be staffed. If there is anything urgent you need before this date, we recommend that you reach out to us soon, if not we will return all enquiries after the 7th of January.
- The Student Counselling Service will be closed on all campuses from Thursday 20 December, 2018 to Monday 7 January, 2019 inclusive. The Student Counselling Service will re-open on Tuesday 8 January, 2019 and will resume standard service days in Week 1 of Trimester 1 2019.
- Classes for Trimester 1, 2019 start on week commencing Monday 4th of February 2019.
- Enrolments for Trimester 1, 2019 are now open, and we do recommend enrolling sooner rather than later as class spaces can fill up. If you need any assistance in your enrolment or are unsure what options are available to you, then please contact us on 1800 061 199 and one of our team will be able to assist you.
We wish you all a happy, restful and safe holiday season, and we look forward to having you back in Trimester 1 2019.
Library open on Saturday
The Melbourne library, located on level 8, 123 Lonsdale Street is open on Saturday mornings from 9.00am – 1.00pm (excluding trimester breaks and public holiday weekends).
Visit libguides.navitas.com for more information
Student Support Counselling
- In person or by phone
- Help in coping with study/academic demands
- Support in dealing with personal & relationship stresses or family issues
- Longer term support – information & referrals
Counselling is available by appointment on the following days:
Tuesday: 11.30am to 5pm, and Thursday: 10am to 4pm
To book a Counselling appointment – please either see or phone Staff at the Level 10 reception desk during office hours. Phone ACAP 1800 061 199 or contact Margaret Golder, Student Counsellor by phone (03) 8613 0630 or email: email@example.com
ACAP on line students are requested to contact Leigh Tonks for counselling support. She can be contacted by phone (02) 9964 6355 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org