Discover ACAP: Coaching
23 Aug 2022
Your new career in Coaching starts here, with a Discover ACAP session.
Thinking of gaining your first qualification, upskilling or changing careers? Then this Discover ACAP information session is for you.
Join Professor Be Pannell in this information session to gain insights into studying Coaching at ACAP. By joining this real-time online session, you can chat directly to experienced educators and knowledgeable course advisors. In this session you will also learn about:
- Course content and potential career prospects
- What it is really like to study at ACAP, based on first-hand experiences shared by alumni or students
- The application process
- Resources, study options and the benefits of studying at ACAP
Register for a live session now to have all your study questions answered!
Interested in another area of study?
View the other Discover ACAP sessions on offer below:
- Counselling: Tuesday 23 August, 7:30pm OR Thursday 25 August, 12:30pm
- Social Work: Wednesday 24 August, 12:30pm OR Thursday 25 August, 7:30pm
- Criminology: Wednesday 24 August, 6:00pm
- Psychology: Wednesday 24 August, 7:00pm
- MBA: Thursday 25 August, 6:30pm
Meet the presenter
Dr Be Pannell is a leadership expert and academic who combines business experience in senior management with a deep understanding of psychology and neurobiology to facilitate the thinking required of future leaders. Read more about Be, and how her expertise in Coaching could help shape your career.
Hear from Natalie in this session
Studying the Graduate Certificate of Applied Coaching was life changing for me. It played a significant role in my decision to fully invest my time and energy into my new coaching business, stepping away from my safe, secure and successful senior public service job.