Discover ACAP: Counselling
23 - 25 Aug 2022
Your career in Counselling starts here, with a Discover ACAP session.
Thinking of gaining your first qualification, upskilling or changing careers? Then this Discover ACAP information session is for you.
Join Professor Margaret Carter in this information session to gain insights into studying Counselling at ACAP. By joining this real-time online session, you can chat directly to experienced educators and knowledgeable course advisors. In this session you will also learn about:
- Course content and potential career prospects
- What it is really like to study at ACAP, based on first-hand experiences shared by alumni or students
- The application process
- Resources, study options and the benefits of studying at ACAP
Register for a live session now to have all your study questions answered!
Note: there are two Counselling sessions to choose from –
Tuesday 23 August, 7:30pm OR Thursday 25 August, 12:30pm.
Interested in another area of study?
View the other Discover ACAP sessions on offer below:
- Coaching: Tuesday 23 August, 6:30pm
- Criminology: Wednesday 24 August, 6:00pm
- Psychology: Wednesday 24 August, 7:00pm
- MBA: Thursday 25 August, 6:30pm
- Social Work: Wednesday 24 August, 12:30pm OR Thursday 25 August, 7:30pm
Meet the presenter
Professor Margaret Carter is the Discipline Chair of Counselling and boasts a deep understanding of Counselling and the education landscape. Margaret has had roles as a Senior Lecturer and Associate Professor over the past 15 years. Prior to these roles, Margaret was the CEO of a consultancy business and a School Guidance Counsellor. Read more about Margaret, and how her expertise in Counselling could help shape your career.