Update My Details

You can use this form to request a change to your student information. This includes personal details such as your chosen or legal names, or contact details such as your current phone number or address.

Personal Details

If you are requesting change of a legal name (such as your first or last name) we need to confirm a few things to ensure your your student details and any HELP funding remain active, and uninterrupted:
  • Update your details with USI.
  • Update your details with the ATO.
  • Ensure you attach 100 Points of ID and any supporting documentary evidence of your name change to this form, such as a Marriage Certificate or government issued Change of Name certificate.

Contact Details

Apply Now
I'm applying as a

Domestic Student

I'm applying as an

International Student