Governance and Structure
The governance framework for the Navitas Professional Institute Pty Ltd (NPI) trading as Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP) is set out below:
The Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the governing body of the Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP), with overall responsibility for the College, including its finances, strategic direction and governance.
The Directors are:
- Scott Jones (CEO, Careers & Industry)
- Dr Peter Ryan (Independent Chair)
- Mr Joseph Anthonysz
- Ms Lucy Schulz
The Academic Board
The Board of Directors has delegated to ACAP’s Academic Board responsibility for the oversight of academic matters. While the Academic Board reports to the Board of Directors, its consideration of academic matters is conducted separately from meetings of the Board of Directors.
Four standing committees inform the Academic Board. They are:
- Learning and Teaching Committee (LTC).
The LTC has the following standing committees:
- Educator Advisory Committees
- Student Advisory Committees
- Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC)
- Research and Scholarship Committee
- Board of Examiners (BoE)
The Academic Board also has a number of non-standing committees, including Course Advisory Committees.
For further information about the governance of ACAP, including the Board of Directors, Academic Board, and their respective standing committees, please contact:
ACAP Quality, Regulation and Risk Team
P: +61 (02) 9964 6391
The College has an Executive Management Team under the leadership of the General Manager.
The Executive Management Team has the following members:
- General Manager, Mr George Garrop
- Dean, Dr Craig Ellis
- Campus Manager – Melbourne, Ms Samantha Venables
- Campus Manager – Sydney, Ms Celina Baude
- Campus Manager – Brisbane, Ms Jane McPhee
- Campus Manager – Adelaide, Mr Peter Boman
- Finance Director, Ms Joanne Ford
- Associate Director Sales and Admissions, Mr John Wang
- Associate Director Marketing, Ms Anthia Jacobson
- National Manager Student Services, Ms Charlotte Atherley
- Human Resources Business Partner, Ms Stefanie Leich