Maddie MathisenLecturer, Counselling
Master of Counselling
Master of Extension Education (India)
- 5 Years at Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR), India
- 6 months at The University of Notre Dame, Fremantle
- 1 Year & 4 months at ACAP and continue
Expert Comment Topics
Cross Cultural Counselling
- Mathisen Madhuri & Ledingham Marieke. (2018). Exploring lived experiences of Indian immigrants and their counsellor: A qualitative study. Psychreg Journal of psychology, 2(2): 29-42.
- Gautam, Madhuri., Tripathi, Hema., & Bahnja, S.K. (2000). Technical knowledge of Indian rural women in goat husbandry. Livestock Research, 3: 20-28. (Published in Hindi Language)
- Gautam, Madhuri., & Hema Tripathi. (1999). Extent of economic contribution of rural women as compared to males and children in goat husbandry. Dairy Guide, XX: 65-68.
- Gautam, Madhuri., & Hema Tripathi. (2001). Women in goat husbandry. Man in India, 81: 313-320.
- Gautam, Madhuri., & Hema Tripathi. (2001). Differential decision-making pattern of rural women in goat husbandry. Journal of Dairying Foods and Home Sciences, 20: 30-35.
- Gautam, Madhuri., & Hema Tripathi. (2001). Rural women’s Work and division of labour in goat husbandry enterprise. Asian Livestock, Vol. XXV, No. 1, Online, FAO Regional Office, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Gupta, Ranjana., Lal, Niranjan., Gautam, Madhuri., & Kumar Subodh. (2004). Knowledge level of farm women about home science innovations in Nainital Districts. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, 4: 95-97
- Gautam, Madhuri., & Hema Tripathi. (2003). Goat rearing practices in central region of Uttar Pradesh. Journal of Dairying Foods and Home Sciences, 22: 164-169.
- Tripathi, Hema., Marivanan., Bhanaja, S.K., & Gautam, Madhuri. (2001). Prospects of communication technologies for formation of veterinary sciences research and extension. Journal of Communication Studies, 19: 32-44.