Chat to one of our ACAP course advisors to make sure you’re picking the right course for your goals. Think about funding options, and whether full-time or part-time study suits your commitments. We’ve also got some entry requirements and practical components to complete.
Before you start studying at ACAP, check out the services and support available to students.
Feel free to get in touch with us
ATARs are no longer a necessary component of the ACAP admissions criteria. Applicants to an undergraduate course must meet the following criteria:
- Participate in a screening interview (typically by phone though online can be arranged if required); and
- Be 21 years or above at the date of commencement; or
- Completion of a Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (or equivalent); or
- Completion of a Certificate IV or above (or equivalent); or
- Admission to an undergraduate degree at an Australian University (or equivalent)
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or require advice on pathways to get you to where you want to go.