UNENROLLED STUDENT SURVEY – MARCH 2022
Terms and Conditions
UPDATE 18/03/22: There have been technical issues from the last survey and we apologise for the inconvenience. Your time and feedback is important to us, and we would like for you to take part in the survey again. We’re still really keen to understand what changed your mind about studying at ACAP and all previous respondents will be granted a double entry into the draw.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion, Entrants (as defined below) agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter is Navitas Professional Institute Pty Ltd, ABN 94 057 495 299, Level 11, 255 Elizabeth St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia, 1800 039 139. Trading as the Australian College of Applied Professions (ACAP).
- The promotion commences at 12pm AEDT on 18/03/2022 and closes at 12pm AEDT on 24/03/2022 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is only open to potential students of ACAP, (had enquired previously about studying at ACAP) who were sent a personalised email with a link to the survey during the week of the promotional period (“Entrant”). Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter and agencies associated with the promotion and their related companies are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, click on the link and complete the feedback survey for a chance to win, one of five, $250 E-Gift vouchers.
- Multiple Entries are not permitted.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or inaccurate Entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission which causes an Entry not to be received within the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- The total prize pool is valued at $1250.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A random computer generated draw will take place at 10:00am AEDT on 24/03/2022 at Level 11, 255 Elizabeth St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia. The winners will be contacted via their email address on or before the 25/03/2022. The winners will be published in the March issue of The ACAP Post.
- This Promotion is a game of chance.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with the promotion is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). By entering the promotion, Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the promotion, redeeming the prizes and any other matter connected to or incidental to the promotion.