Study in Perth
ACAP's Perth campus is the most recent of the five campuses, opening in T1 2019. It is conveniently located within walking distance of the CBD, Swan River, eateries and public transport. Within close proximity to the thriving city centre you will find pristine beaches, beautiful parks and impressive native forests.
How to get here
Our new location is just minutes from frequent bus stops, and 10 minutes from the Perth Railway Station. Some parking stations are located near the campus, however parking in the city is often limited and expensive.
Useful Links: https://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/
Designed for social learning and convenience
Key features of the new campus include:
- Situated in the cultural hub of Northbridge
- Wi-fi in all campus spaces
- A floorplan encouraging social engagement and collaboration
- New furniture and technology-enabled facilities throughout the premises
- Versatile learning spaces and lecture theatres tailored to contemporary learning and teaching approaches
- Close to CBD, transport and cafes