Graduate Certificate in Wellbeing In Schools
About this course
The Graduate Certificate in Wellbeing in Schools is a contemporary postgraduate qualification designed to expand the knowledge, skills and capacities of existing professionals working within educational settings.
It will suit educators who are passionate about ongoing learning and in the wellbeing of their students and school community.
It has been designed to give you strategies and tools to create positive and meaningful interactions with students, helping them to develop resilience in today’s rapidly changing world.
This course will ignite your intellectual curiosity by exploring what constitutes, promotes and sustains wellbeing in schools. Building on theoretical understandings and real world situations, students explore, construct, and apply new knowledge and skills in supporting themselves as professionals and supporting young people in schools, effectively navigate and flourish through their school years.
This course has been accredited by the Navitas Professional Institute (NPI) under its self-accrediting authority.
What you'll learn
EXPERTISE IN HUMAN BEHAVIOUR FORMS THE FOUNDATION OF ALL OUR COURSES INCLUDING OUR GRADUATE CERTIFICATE OF WELLBEING IN SCHOOLS
Explore with an applied focus:
- Developing wellbeing programs within a school
- Building positive relationships in communities
- Developing communication tools and tactics
- Exploring different development needs and maturity levels
- Understanding of the social and emotional issues of school students
- Exploring cultural sensitivities with students and families with diverse backgrounds
See the complete course guide here.
For more information see the full course guide
This course is comprised of 4 core units, which are compulsory subjects required to complete your qualification.
Meet one of the following criteria:
- Completion of a Bachelor Degree or higher in any discipline OR
- Significant industry experience OR
- A combination of cognate qualifications and industry experience
Please click here for information on Credit and Recognition of Prior Learning
Apply or find out more
Chat to one of our ACAP course advisors to make sure you’re picking the right course for your goals. Think about funding options, and whether full-time or part-time study suits your commitments. We’ve also got some entry requirements and practical components to complete.
Before you start studying at ACAP, check out the services and support available to students.
Feel free to get in touch with us
or contact us directly