Online Information Session - Coaching
18 Apr 2023 | 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Can you imagine yourself as a private coach, consultant or professional facilitator? These are just a few career options you have with a qualification in Coaching.
In this real-time online information session Dr Be Pannell will share insights into studying Coaching at ACAP and how the qualification will give you the practical skills and know-how to inspire change, empower teams, and improve performance. This session will be held on Tuesday 18 April at 6pm.
What you get out of this session
- You have an opportunity to ask experienced educators and knowledgeable course advisors questions
- You will understand the content of the course and the potential career prospects
- You will gain a better understanding of the application process, FEE-Help support, as well as resources, study options and the benefits of studying at ACAP
- You’ll also learn about ACAP’s accreditation with the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the peak industry body.
Meet the Presenter
Dr Be Pannell is a leadership expert and academic who combines business experience in senior management with a deep understanding of psychology and neurobiology to facilitate the thinking required of future leaders.
Read more about Be, and how her expertise in Coaching could help shape your career.
interested in another session?
View all information sessions to be held in April. You may find another topic you are passionate about.
- Case Management: Tuesday 18 April, 12:30pm
- Coaching: Tuesday 18 April, 6pm
- Counselling: Wednesday 19 April, 6pm or Thursday 20 April, 12:30pm
- Criminology: Tuesday 18 April, 7pm
- Law (PLT): Monday 17 April, 6pm
- MBA: Thursday 20 April, 6pm
- Psychology: Wednesday 19 April, 7pm
- Social Work: Wednesday 19 April, 12:30pm or Thursday 20 April, 7pm
Not able to make the times listed above? Register for the sessions you are interested in and we will send you the recording to watch after the session takes place. All sessions are held in AEST (NSW/VIC time).