Online Information Session - Coaching
06 Dec 2022 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Can you imagine yourself as a private coach, consultant or professional facilitator? These are just a few career options you have with a qualification in Coaching.
In this real-time online information session Dr Be Pannell will share insights into studying Coaching at ACAP and how the qualification will give you the practical skills and know-how to inspire change, empower teams, and improve performance. This session will be held on Tuesday 6 December at 6pm.
You will also hear from recent graduate Natalie, to gain the perspective of a student.
What you get out of this session
- You have an opportunity to ask experienced educators and knowledgeable course advisors questions
- You will understand the content of the course and the potential career prospects
- You can hear first-hand experiences shared by a recent student
- You will gain a better understanding of the application process, FEE-Help support, as well as resources, study options and the benefits of studying at ACAP
- You’ll also learn about ACAP’s accreditation with the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the peak industry body.
Meet the Presenter
Dr Be Pannell is a leadership expert and academic who combines business experience in senior management with a deep understanding of psychology and neurobiology to facilitate the thinking required of future leaders.
Read more about Be, and how her expertise in Coaching could help shape your career.
interested in another session?
View the other information sessions to be held in the first week of December. You may find another topic you are passionate about.
- Counselling: 6 December, 7pm or 8 December, 12:30pm
- Criminology: 7 December, 6pm
- Law (PLT): 5 December, 6pm
- MBA: 8 December, 6pm
- Psychology: 7 December, 7pm
- Social Work: 8 December, 7pm or 7 December, 12:30pm
Not able to make the times listed above? Register for the sessions you are interested in and we will send you the recording to watch after the session takes place. All sessions are held in AEDT (NSW/VIC time).