Online Information Session - Counselling
06 - 08 Dec 2022 | 7:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Can you imagine yourself in child protection or helping people through grief or addictive behaviour? These are just a few career options you have with a qualification in Counselling.
In this real-time online information session Dr Mark Setch and Kate Harvey will share insights into studying Counselling at ACAP and highlight what courses you could take to help others develop better self-awareness for a more positive path in life. There are two online information sessions for Counselling – Tuesday 6 December at 7pm or Thursday 8 December at 12:30pm.
You will also hear from recent graduate Karola, to gain the perspective of a student.
What you get out of this session
- You have an opportunity to ask experienced educators and knowledgeable course advisors questions
- You will understand the content of the course and the potential career prospects
- You can hear first-hand experiences shared by a recent student
- You will gain a better understanding of the application process, FEE-Help support, as well as resources, study options and the benefits of studying at ACAP
Meet the PresenterS
Dr Mark Setch is a Master Certified Coach (MCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Through his extensive coaching of long-term unemployed and ill and injured soldiers, Mark has developed effective strategies for building resilience and adaptability.
Kate Harvey has worked in educational settings for numerous years with children and adolescents. Some of her expertise are in the fields of grief and loss, suicidality, anxiety and school refusal.
interested in another session?
Few the other sessions to be held in the first week of December. You may find another topic you are passionate about.
- Coaching: 6 December, 6pm
- Criminology: 7 December, 6pm
- Law (PLT): 5 December, 6pm
- MBA: 8 December, 6pm
- Psychology: 7 December, 7pm
- Social Work: 8 December, 7pm or 7 December, 12:30pm
Not able to make the times listed above? Register for the sessions you are interested in and we will send you the recording to watch after the session takes place. All sessions are held in AEDT (NSW/VIC time).