Online Information Session - Counselling
19 - 20 Apr 2023 | 6:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Can you imagine yourself in child protection or helping people through grief or addictive behaviour? These are just a few career options you have with a qualification in Counselling.
In this real-time online information session Dr Mark Setch and Kate Harvey will share insights into studying Counselling at ACAP and highlight what courses you could take to help others develop better self-awareness for a more positive path in life. There are two online information sessions for Counselling – Wednesday 19 April at 6pm or Thursday 20 April at 12:30pm.
What you get out of this session
- You have an opportunity to ask experienced educators and knowledgeable course advisors questions
- You will understand the content of the course and the potential career prospects
- You will gain a better understanding of the application process, FEE-Help support, as well as resources, study options and the benefits of studying at ACAP
Meet the PresenterS
Dr Mark Setch is a Master Certified Coach (MCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Through his extensive coaching of long-term unemployed and ill and injured soldiers, Mark has developed effective strategies for building resilience and adaptability.
Kate Harvey has worked in educational settings for numerous years with children and adolescents. Some of her expertise are in the fields of grief and loss, suicidality, anxiety and school refusal.
Read more about Mark or Kate and how their expertise in Counselling could help shape your career.
interested in another session?
View all information sessions being held in April. You may find another topic you are passionate about.
- Coaching: Tuesday 18 April, 6pm
- Counselling: Wednesday 19 April, 6pm or Thursday 20 April, 12:30pm
- Criminology: Tuesday 18 April, 7pm
- Law (PLT): Monday 17 April, 6pm
- MBA: Thursday 20 April, 6pm
- Psychology: Wednesday 19 April, 7pm
- Social Work: Wednesday 19 April, 12:30pm or Thursday 20 April, 7pm
Not able to make the times listed above? Register for the sessions you are interested in and we will send you the recording to watch after the session takes place. All sessions are held in AEST (NSW/VIC time).