Online Information Session - Criminology
07 Dec 2022 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Can you imagine yourself working in investigations, intelligence, or even corporate crime? These are just a few career options you have with a qualification in Criminology.
In this real-time online information session Matt Thurgood will share insights into studying Criminology at ACAP and ultimately provide insights into what courses you could take to gain skills, influence positive change and develop practical responses that can have a positive impact on criminal justice issues. This session will be held on Wednesday 7 December at 6pm.
You will also hear from recent graduate, Kyle to gain the perspective of a student.
What you get out of this session
- You have an opportunity to ask experienced educators and knowledgeable course advisors questions
- You will understand the content of the courses and the potential career prospects
- You can hear first-hand experiences shared by a recent student
- You will gain a better understanding of the application process, FEE-Help support, as well as resources, study options and the benefits of studying at ACAP
Meet the Presenter
Matt Thurgood is a Senior Lecturer and has been teaching at ACAP for more than 20 years. His research interests relate to transnational crime, migration, the sociology of deviance, crime and the media, terrorism, and the sociology of religion.
Read more about Matt and how his expertise in Criminology could help shape your career.
interested in another session?
View the other sessions held in the first week of December. You may find another topic you are passionate about.
- Coaching: 6 December, 6pm
- Counselling: 6 December, 7pm or 8 December, 12:30pm
- Psychology: 7 December, 7pm
- Law (PLT): 5 December, 6pm
- MBA: 8 December, 6pm
- Social Work: 8 December, 7pm or 7 December, 12:30pm
Not able to make the times listed above? Register for the sessions you are interested in and we will send you the recording to watch after the session takes place. All sessions are held in AEDT (NSW/VIC time).