Online Information Session - Law (PLT)
05 Dec 2022 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
In partnership with the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV), ACAP’s newly designed Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (GDLP) offers Victorian law graduates immersive, industry-led learning and life-long connection to the profession through complimentary LIV Graduate membership.
In this real-time online information session Adam May will share insights into how this PLT (Practical Legal Training – one of the steps Victorian law graduates need to complete to be admitted to the Australian legal profession), is setting a new benchmark for the legal profession by opening doors for new lawyers through genuine connection. Gain industry skills and practical legal knowledge to ensure a successful launch of your law career.
This session will be held on Monday 5 December at 6pm.
What you get out of this session
- You have an opportunity to ask experienced educators and knowledgeable course advisors questions
- You will understand the content of the course and the potential career prospects
- You will gain a better understanding of the application process, FEE-HELP support, as well as resources, study options and the benefits of studying at ACAP
Meet the Presenter
Adam May is the Course Leader of the GDLP. A passionate educator and lawyer who is an active participant in the positive transformation of justice, the legal profession, and the broader community, Adam has worked for over 17 years in legal education: a corporate legal practitioner as well as a manager of regulatory compliance and of the development of high quality legal practice training programs in Victoria and interstate.
interested in another session?
View the other sessions held in the first week of December. You may find another topic you are passionate about.
- Coaching: 6 December, 6pm
- Counselling: 6 December, 7pm or 8 December, 12:30pm
- Criminology: 7 December, 6pm
- Psychology: 7 December, 7pm
- MBA: 8 December, 6pm
- Social Work: 8 December, 7pm or 7 December, 12:30pm
Not able to make the times listed above? Register for the sessions you are interested in and we will send you the recording to watch after the session takes place.
All sessions are held in AEDT (NSW/VIC time).