IT @ Student Helpdesk
Need IT assistance? ACAP students and staff can rest assured with expert support from the IT team. Browse the How To Guides below for common troubleshooting.
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (GDLP)
STUDENT OFFICE 365 / EMAIL
IT Help Desk support service is only available for current students and teachers.
To help us with providing quality support, please check the above self-service IT guides before contacting IT Help Desk.
Note: The IT Helpdesk does not offer support for personally-owned devices regarding:
- Hardware and Software compatibility issues
- System upgrades/Backup, Software purchase or installation
- Charging of devices at school
- Security, integrity, insurance, and maintenance
- Private network accounts
IT Helpdesk is not responsible for:
- Any games or illegally downloaded software
- Computer tutoring (such as how to use Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Software issues created/caused by the “end-user” (such as the virus, spyware, etc.)
- Any add-on applications recommended by your teachers. Please contact the course coordinator at your local campus for assistance.
IT Help Desk Office Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:00am and 7:00pm
Please send your inquiry to [email protected] with your student ID and full name so that we can reply promptly.
Please note: Opening hours are subject to change during term breaks, please contact Student Administration to confirm these hours.