IT @ Student Helpdesk
IT Help Desk support service is only available for current students and teachers.
To help us with providing quality support, please check the above self-service IT guides before contacting IT Help Desk.
Note: The IT Helpdesk does not offer support for personally-owned devices regarding:
- Hardware and Software compatibility issues
- System upgrades/Backup, Software purchase or installation
- Charging of devices at school
- Security, integrity, insurance, and maintenance
- Private network accounts
IT Helpdesk is not responsible for:
- Any games or illegally downloaded software
- Computer tutoring (such as how to use Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Software issues created/caused by the “end-user” (such as the virus, spyware, etc.)
- Any add-on applications recommended by your teachers. Please contact the course coordinator at your local campus for assistance.
IT Help Desk Office Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00 am and 5:00 pm
Please send your inquiry to [email protected] with your student ID and full name so that we can reply promptly.
Please note: Opening hours are subject to change during term breaks, please contact Student Administration to confirm these hours.