Student Learning Support
The Student Learning Support (SLS) team provides a variety of services and resources to help ACAP students develop academic skills that support academic success.
- Website resources to help with all aspects of academic skill development, including referencing, academic integrity, successful study skills, and a full set of assessment guides.
- Online webinars to develop the skills needed to approach assessments with confidence. The atmosphere is relaxed, and you can ask questions via chat.
- Individual consultations to get personalised help to understand and structure assessment tasks. You can get information on how to enhance your academic writing skills, improve your time management, and develop exam preparation and exam strategy skills. Students can access up to three appointments per trimester.
- Assessment feedback about structure and academic writing. You can identify areas of strength and areas for improvement. This service is offered to students in their first and second trimesters of study.
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) to work collaboratively with other competent, caring, subject experienced student peers.
For more assistance or to book an appointment, please email us at your nearest campus.
Our hours are 9am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday.