ACAP MBA Alumni Discount
Terms and Conditions
This offer provides a 15% reduction per unit on your enrolment fees for ACAP’s Master of Business Administration (MBA).
This discount is applied to your tuition fees once eligibility for the discount has been confirmed and is applied per unit.
- This discount only applies to enrolments in ACAP’s MBA course.
- This discount applies to graduates from the following colleges in the Navitas Careers and Industry Division:
- Australian College of Applied Professions (ACAP) formerly the Australian College of Applied Psychology
- SAE Creative Media Institute
- Navitas Professional
- ASAM, WLA and NESLI
- Navitas Skilled Futures (formerly Navitas English delivering AMEP, SEE and other government contracts).
- Applicants must be able to provide evidence of their successful completion of a qualification with the above institutions, e.g., a testamur or transcript.
- Applicants must meet course eligibility criteria in addition to meeting the criteria to receive the alumni discount.
Alumni discount application process
- Students must request the alumni discount prior to enrolment in the course and the discount cannot be applied retrospectively to units previously completed.
The ACAP MBA alumni discount:
- cannot be held concurrently with any other scholarship, bursary or discount offered by ACAP. (If you are offered any other scholarship, scholarship-like payment, bursary or discount you need to choose which one you wish to hold).
- will not apply retrospectively should you apply for the discount following your enrolment
- This discount is not eligible for enrolments for international students requiring a student visa.
- This discount does not apply to any other courses at ACAP
Withdrawal of discount
The alumni discount will be withdrawn from all study periods and you will be required to immediately pay any outstanding amount if:
- you have been found to have supplied incorrect or misleading information during the admission and enrolment process
- you have been found to have breached ACAP’s code of conduct.