The team at ACAP understand the importance of providing students with support and relevant services. Those listed on this page are not exhaustive, should you require a specific service please contact your local student services for assistance.

Emergency Services

Emergency services (Ambulance, Fire and Police): 000
National Poisons Information Service: 13 11 26

Health Services

Doctors and Health Services (find health services in your area): 1800 022 222
LifeLine (free over the phone counselling service): 13 11 14
Headspace (national youth mental health foundation): 03 9027 0100

Welfare Services

Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS): 131 881
Studying in Australia: 1300 363 079

Legal Services

Australian Government Department of Education and Training (international education): 131 881
Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (entering Australia and quarantine): +61 2 6275 6666
Fair Work Australia (workplace rights and obligations): 1300 724 200
Commonwealth Ombudsman (overseas student complaints): 1300 362 072

Accommodation Services



Byron Bay:
On site student accommodation options available at campus




Apply Now
I'm applying as a

Domestic Student

I'm applying as an

International Student