Research at ACAP
Research at ACAP
RESEARCH FUNDINGResearch produced by ACAP staff and students is a cornerstone of who we are. The College supports research and scholarship excellence among students and research active academic staff with a number of strategies.
The key areas of focus are:
- Conference travel grants
- Management of student research activities
To deliver definable outcomes such as:
- High quality publications
- Continual improvement in competitive research funding schemes
- High impact contract research
Funding Support Framework
ACAP Research Funding aims to support the research activities of research active staff and students undertaking research projects as part of their studies.
Funding support for students
- Student Dissemination Grants: This provides a grant of up to $500 per students towards the cost of disseminating the findings of their research projects either through conference presentations or publications. This is currently only applicable to the BPsychSc(H) and the post graduate professional programs. Applications can be submitted at any time during the year and will be considered at the next scheduled meeting of the Schoalarship and Capability Committee. Please note that grants will be paid as reimbursements. For an application for please email [email protected].
Funding support for staff
The Framework currently includes the following provisions for research active staff:
- Conference Travel Grant: This is available to support the presentation of a paper at national or international conferences related to research activity of research active staff. Applications should be submitted in response to calls for submissions issued by the Dean throught the year.
- For an application for please email [email protected].