How much will my study cost?
The first thing to find out is how much it will cost to study your chosen course. You’ll have to pay tuition fees for each subject you study. You can find our most up to date fees information here.
How do I pay my fees?
There are two main ways for domestic students to pay their fees. You’ll be able to select your preferred payment method during the admission process and can change it during your studies if you need to:
- You can pay upfront for the subjects you’ve enrolled in each trimester by direct debit, BPAY or credit card. You’ll receive an invoice and will need to pay by the first day of the trimester.
- For approved programs, you can pay through a government FEE-HELP or VET student loan (more information below).
Can I get help to cover my fees?
Yes! As a domestic student and school leaver, there are many ways to get help with the cost of tuition fees:
If you’re eligible, you may be able to access a federal government loan. There are two types of loan:
- FEE-HELP can be used to pay part or all of your tuition fees.
- VET Student Loans (VSL) are available to students starting a Vocational Education Training (VET) Diploma course and can be used to pay part or all of the tuition fees up to a capped limit (which varies year to year).
With both FEE-HELP and VSL, you pay the loan back gradually through the tax system once you earn over a certain amount.
We offer scholarships and encourage prospective domestic students to apply.
Our scholarships include:
- Academic Excellence (Undergraduate) Scholarship
- Academic Excellence (Postgraduate) Scholarship
- Access Scholarship
Learn more about our scholarships here.
Can I get a refund on my fees if I don’t complete a module?
Under certain circumstances you may be able to get a refund on tuition fees you’ve paid upfront or remission of a FEE-HELP/VET Student Loan for modules you haven’t completed. You can find ACAP’s Tuition Fee and Refund Policy here and Re-crediting of HELP Balance Policy and Procedures here.
What is Tuition Protection?
The Tuition Protection Service (TPS) is an Australian Government initiative which protects all domestic students at private higher education providers (like ACAP) whether you pay your fee upfront or through a government loan. If we were to close or stop offering a course or unit of study that you have paid for, the TPS helps you continue your studies or receive a refund. Find our Statement of Tuition Assurance – Higher Education here.
Who can I speak to at ACAP about fees and finance?
We are here to help! The whole team at ACAP will support you in investing in your future and finding the best way to finance your studies. Our experienced course advisers are the experts and they’re always up for a chat about your options. Why not contact them to discuss what would suit you best – 1800 039 139 or email [email protected].