Study in Sydney
ACAP's Sydney campus is the largest of our campuses. It is conveniently located at 255 Elizabeth Street in the CBD (Central Business District) making it easy to access via public transport. Our spacious brand new premises overlook Hyde Park, just a short walk from Town Hall and Museum Train Stations. ACAP is on Level 11.
How to get here
Our new location is just minutes from the CBD train stations Town Hall and Museum and accessible from many major bus routes. ACAP’s new campus is at the very centre of the best amenities and city culture Sydney has to offer.
Useful Links: http://www.transportnsw.info/
Designed for social learning and convenience
Key features of the new campus include:
- Enhanced wi-fi in all campus spaces
- A floorplan encouraging social engagement and collaboration, including enhanced student facilities
- Multiple break-out spaces, including quiet study areas and informal student collaboration zones with USB ports and power outlets to support student technology
- New furniture and technology-enabled facilities throughout the premises
- Versatile learning spaces and lecture theatres tailored to contemporary learning and teaching approaches
- Contemporary library facilities designed as a learning hub for students
- Dual-street frontage at Castlereagh and Elizabeth streets
- CBD location close to transport and opposite Hyde Park and Museum Railway Station
The Sydney campus is well equipped with a comprehensive library and study area, training and lecture rooms, computer laboratories and facilities for video recording. Additionally, there is a student lounge area and kitchen facility to relax in while you are in between classes.