Online Information Session - MBA
20 Apr 2023 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Imagine landing that promotion you have always wanted and becoming an inspiring and capable leader. There are so many opportunities with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) qualification. In this real-time online information session Dr Be Pannell will share insights into studying an MBA at ACAP so you can gain an in-depth picture of this immersive, and globally relevant MBA course.
This session will be held on Thursday 20 April at 6pm.
What you get out of this session
- You have an opportunity to ask experienced educators and knowledgeable course advisors questions
- You will understand the content of ACAP’s MBA and how the course can enhance your career
- You will gain a better understanding of the application process, FEE-HELP support, as well as resources, study options and the benefits of studying at ACAP
Meet the Presenter
Dr Be Pannell is a leadership expert and academic who combines business experience in senior management with a deep understanding of psychology and neurobiology to facilitate the thinking required of future leaders.
Read more about Be, and how her expertise could help shape your career.
interested in another session?
View the other information sessions to be held in April. You may find another topic you are passionate about.
- Coaching: Tuesday 18 April, 6pm
- Counselling: Wednesday 19 April, 6pm or Thursday 20 April, 12:30pm
- Criminology: Tuesday 18 April, 7pm
- Law (PLT): Monday 17 April, 6pm
- MBA: Thursday 20 April, 6pm
- Psychology: Wednesday 19 April, 7pm
- Social Work: Wednesday 19 April, 12:30pm or Thursday 20 April, 7pm
Not able to make the times listed above? Register for the sessions you are interested in and we will send you the recording to watch after the session takes place.
All sessions are held in AEST (NSW/VIC time).